The Louisville Muse Cruise was an annual Derby week red carpet networking event for the entertainment industry. In 2017 and 2018, the event brought together hundreds of music, tv, and film industry professionals with business professionals, entrepreneurs and government officials aboard the historic Belle of Louisville steamboat.
I’m honored to have developed and built this event from the ground up with Eastwood Records. I produce the event with the help of volunteers and coordinate all aspects of the event as well as the video and photo coverage.
- creating and managing the budget
- booking the guests of honor
- web, logo and graphic design
- soliciting local government involvement
- fundraising and sponsor negotiations
- acting liason with Belle of Louisville while ensuring all requirements are met
- coordinating and negotiating partnerships with WFPK and others
- public relations, securing media coverage and promotional spots
- negotiating, booking and managing the video, audio, catering and photography staff
- video post production
- securing event insurance